What we are doing.
We have taken steps to protect our team members and our members;
- We’ve added extra requirements and increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces throughout the day.
- We emphasize health and safety in our stores, and we are making sure that people who feel sick stay home.
- We follow the guidelines and protocols suggested by the Center for Disease Control, local health departments and the World Health Organization to ensure the safety of all our family.
- We are making sure our self-service channels and Customer Care Team are equipped to meet your needs and manage inquiries.
We’re here for you.
It includes links to trusted information sites such as the Center for Disease Control and includes useful information to safeguard your health, manage financial situations, even teach children about COVID-19. Check it out here.
Follow the basic 5.
Follow these steps to help stop Coronavirus:
- HANDS wash them often.
- ELBOW cough into it.
- FACE Don’t touch it.
- SPACE Keep a safe distance
- HOME stay if you can.
We’re here if you need us.
We strongly encourage you to use Easy Money EMG’s digital tools and other services for self-service and 24/7 account access.
- Start a loan application (Even get a quick decision and get funded instantly to your beCard Visa prepaid card or with MinuteMoney to your debit card.)
- Make payments
- Manage your account
- Save money with coupons from thousands of merchants both online and local.
- Invite new customers with Refer-a-Friend, where they can earn a discount and you can earn $$$.
We’re a phone call away.
To make a payment or for any questions about our services, you can contact your local store by phone during normal business hours. If, a location is required to temporarily close, we will STILL be available by phone during business hours.
Be on your guard for internet and phone loan scams.
Unregulated operators and scammers look for opportunities to trick unsuspecting people with offers that sound exceptional or with a threat from a fake government agency. Be suspicious about any requests for personal information by email, or demands for money to be wired or requests for prepaid debit card information, or demands to use gift cards.
We will be monitoring the situation and work together to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Please know that the health and safety of our members and teammates come first, alongside our determination to be available and provide you the service and support you need to move forward.
Visit your local store & we will STILL be available by phone during business hours.
New store hours in effect, please check your store.